Sunday 7 December 2014

Fryston Woods

Last night we went on a hunt in Fryston woods in Castleford.  I am not going to post my report on it just yet as we are wanting a separate group from the PP crew to go and see if they can find the same information that we did.  We will not be passing on anything that happened down there so it can not get back to the rest of the crew until after they have conducted their investigation.

What I will say now though is that we had some very interesting results and even with my scientific brain (I am VERY hard to convince) I saw something happen that I can't explain at all, and I saw it happen twice.

On doing some research after the hunt, we have found that some of the information we thought we had may have been wrong, but the key things were suggested by us and then agreed to from the other side.  We are unsure if that means we were making the correct assumption about who we were speaking to or if the spirit was confused, but the reactions were very strong.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next investigation.



Fryston Hall as it once.  Now the area is all woodland but a wall of the building can still be seen along the ground.  Known as the white wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment